We use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approaches in our practice along with other systems therapy approaches to treat a wide range of conditions including:
- Depression and suicidal feelings - Drug and alcohol addictions- Anxiety disorders – obsessive-compulsive, body dysmorphic, panic, and agoraphobia
- Personality disorders - Marital and relationship conflicts - Mood disorders and anger/conflict resolution - Psychotic disorders such as bipolar illness and schizophrenia
- Severe Emotional/Behavioral Disorders (ADHD, ADD, ODD, & CD) - Self-esteem and self-image problems
• Comprehensive Child and Family Assessments & Home EvaluationsAssessment tools include: Devereux Scales of Mental Disorders (DSMD); CAFAS; AAPI-2, Parenting Stress Index (PSI);and the Brief Family Assessment Measure (BFAM).
• Wraparound, PUP, & Homestead Services Services include: counseling, intensive therapy, parent skill development, transports, supervised visits, and case management services, including support for families completing case plans, parent aides, home evaluations and tutoring.
• Intensive Family Intervention (IFI) — NOTE: Currently, only foster care Medicaid can be accepted. Services include: full assessment & up to 6 hours weekly of in-home; and community based clinical treatment for children and youth and their families. We use TF-CBT and ESFT models for our wraparound services.
• CORE Services - NOTE: Currently, only foster care Medicaid can be accepted.Outpatient counseling and community supports can be provided in home or in the office by staff.
• Substance Abuse AssessmentAssessment tools include: Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory (SASSI-3); Alcadd alcohol screening inventory; and lab-based urine drug screen, MAST
Parenting Assessment Assessment tools include: Personal Problems Checklist for Adults; Clinical Assessment of Depression; Parenting Stress Index; Child Abuse Potential Inventory; Multidimensional Anxiety Questionnaire; and the Nurturing Quiz.
• Domestic Violence AssessmentAssessment tools include: Marital Stress Inventory (MSI_R); the CTS2; and an assessment of aggressive tendencies.
• Psychological Evaluations (children, adolescents, and adults)Services include testing and consultation for psycho-educational evaluation; achievement testing; emotional/personality pathology assessment; neuro-psychological assessment; as well as other areas as requested. Services are provided by contract psychologists.
• Vocational Assessment (older adolescents)Assessment tools include the Self-Directed Search (SDS) and the IDEAS questionnaire.
• Anger Management TrainingServices are provided using a structured curriculum and workbook, with a completion certificate issued.
• Medicaid and Private Insurance ServicesCounseling services are covered by traditional Medicaid policies, Medicaid policies managed through Amerigroup, Magellan and Cenpatico, and a wide range of private insurances.
• Training Seminars/ConsultationServices include training and consultation on a wide range of topics including mental health, substance abuse,behavioral issues, and organizational development.
We have office hours everyday except Sundays. We currently accept the following insurance: Medicaid-Medicaid Rehab Option (MRO), CMO- Amerigroup, Peachstate (Cenpatico) & Wellcare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, APS/Kaiser-(Coventry HMO), Multiple EAP (Employee Assistance) Panels -. Please check with our billing department if you have questions.